The copyright in all materials on this website (www.planetcash.co.uk) belongs to Planet Cash International Limited.
All text, image, graphical, video and audio materials and their layout on this website are protected by Polish law (Copyright and Related Rights Act of February 4, 1994).
Reproduction for commercial purposes, distribution or publication of all or part of any content found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Planet Cash International Limited has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, distribute or publish the material. The content of this site can be downloaded, stored, printed and copied for personal use only. The Planet Cash and Cash4You names and logos, and all other trademarks and logos on this site are reserved and protected by Polish and international copyright laws.
© Copyright Planet Cash International Limited. All rights reserved.
- This website does not collect any information automatically, excepted for the information collected via cookies.
- Cookies are computer files with small amount of text data, stored on the website user's terminal device (computer, smartphone, etc), and designed to optimize the user's experience on the website. Cookies usually contain the website's name, a timestamp and a unique identification number.
- The legal entity responsible for placing and accessing this website's cookies on the user's device is Planet Cash International Limited.
- The cookies on this website are used for:
- collecting and analyzing statistical information about the website usage, in order to improve the website's content and structure;
- maintaining the user session on the website, in particular to eliminate the need for the user to log in separately on every page of the site.
- base cookies, necessary to access services available on the website, such as authentication cookies;
- security cookies used, for example, to control the authentication process;
- performance cookies, used to collect information about the usage of the site;
- functional cookies, used to store user settings and personalize the user interface, for example in terms of language, font size, visual aspect of the page, etc.